Concerns for older versions of Drupal
While Drupal 9 is scheduled to be released in June 2020, Drupal 8 to-date is the most significant update in Drupal’s history. Over 40,000 modules with new features already created to extend Drupal’s core functionality, businesses who have persisted with Drupal 7 and older versions are currently facing these problems:
- Anxious about the lack of security updates & ability to protecting data
- Performance of core system gradually declining
- Shortage of discussions & support resulting in an increase in tech expenditure
- Coding hand over and collaboration consistently an issue
- Outdated SEO modules failing to provide holistic insights for the marketing team
- Maintenance and staff training costs spiralling out of control
Evaluate and identify the best Drupal solution for your business
Due to lack of support and resources, there are a lot of risks and inefficiencies to remain on older versions of Drupal. At Sazae, we have worked extensively with Drupal across SMEs in multiple industries including media, finance, education and retail. Our wealth of experience in Drupal projects allows us to create a more flexible platform that is better suited to your business process and needs. Alternatively, if your business foundation is already built on Drupal, our consultants can carry out an extensive evaluation to recommend areas for improvement.
“Enterprise CMS for mid-big size project”
Drupal is world 3rd market share in CMS area, and Drupal website run over 100 million in English market. Effective to multi-function website or mid-big size website. Then, this is chosen in many enterprises, organisations, governments/councils and Education institutes. Many public organisations in US and Australia chosen Drupal.
Popular Drupal Website
U.S. : Whitehouse, NASA
Australia: Federal Government
Global: Linux, The University of Harvard, GE
Acquia: Drupal development company
- Founded in 2007 in U.S.
- Developed and distributed Drupal globally
- Have local office in U.K. India, Singapore, Australia and Japan.
- Marked Over $200 million as sales revenue in FY2018
- Evaluated as the leader in “Digital Experience Platform(DXP)” area by Gartner in 2020
- Established Japan local office in 2018 and extend market share in Japan
Project experience and Acquia’s partner
We have much experience of Drupal development in Australia. Also, Sazae is the formal Acquia’s partner in Australia market.
Multi-language and high quality
It is possible to deal with multi-language project based on Japanese quality.
We will provide reasonable pricing with our offshore resource.
- Ruby On Rails
- EC Cube
- Google Cloud
- Windows server
- Google Analytics
- Facebook AD
- Google Ad Manager
Main Drupal Project①
- Financial magazine web portal development
- Financial reports coordination for external services, function implementation for E-learning qualifications issuing
Main Drupal Project②
- Web site development for event companies
- Migration from kentico CMS to Drupal
- Implementation of event booking function, sponsor management, Marketo coordination
Main Drupal Project③
- Development of magazine web portal for health care workers
- Implementation of SNS collaborating function, e-learning function, coordinating with MA tools
Main Drupal Project④
Food Sales & Food Processing Companies
- Development of online order system
- Implementation of stock management, issuing invoice, sales price adjustment, shipping function, coordinating with accounting system etc.
Main Drupal Project⑤
- Manufacturing management system development
- Improve business efficiency by eliminating traditional Excel manual management and connecting to peripheral systems
- Improve business process
Main Drupal Project⑥
Global Travel Agency
- Web development for e-commerce
- Migration from other CMS to Drupal
- Improve web design based on personal information
Provide services of software development, web development, IT consulting, digital marketing and IT help desk to the area of Australia, NZ, Singapore and Japan by collaborating with Vietnam developer team and other development partners
Tell us about your ideas or pain points
From creating a solid technology foundation to building your digital presence, we are here to help your business thrive.